Monday 22 October 2012

GAME ON AT AUTUMN FEAST

Another fabulous evening at Baker & Baker, courtesy of Mark David of The Cookery Exerience

Once again, Mark gave a fun and informative demonstration on our three oven Aga, showing just how versatile this iconic range is.

With a ‘Game’ theme, the evenings recipes included partridge, pheasant, pidgeon and rabbit as well as the classic apple crumble and other autumn dishes using seasonal produce.









‘Thank you again for a lovely evening. Can’t wait for the next!’ Miss K

‘Thank you for a lovely evening. Superb venue with a very engaging chef who took the time to explain the finer details. Recommend to all. See you in November!’ Mrs W

‘Great night tonight at Baker & Baker food demo.’ Mrs H

‘I have to say I had a really great time last night at your food demo. I didn’t even realise I liked game or dare I say it……rabbit! Our rabbit ran away a few months back so hope the one I ate last night wasn’t white and fluffy! Anyway just wanted to say thanks for such a lovely time and look forward to your next one on November 28th.’ Mrs S


No comments:

Post a Comment